Product Care

Check out the tips below to get the most out of our products.  As always, if you have any questions not answered here check out our FAQs page or contact us.

For wooden wick candles, we have created a special candle care section with extra tips to guarantee the best candle burn.  View the wooden wick candle guide here.

Candle Burning Tips:

Remove any outer packaging prior to burning for the first time.

Place candle on a heat safe surface away from any combustible material.

Never burn unattended.

Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4" before lighting.

Burn candle for no more than 4 hours at a time.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.  Candle is non-toxic, however ingestion may cause stomach distress.

Discard candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.

For the most even burn, do not extinguish flame until wax melt pool has reached outside of container.  Burning a candle for short periods of time will cause outer unmelted wax to build up around outside of container and the center of the candle to burn down causing a "tunnel" around wick and uneven melting of wax and shorter overall burn time of candle.

Smaller single wick candles are best suited for small to medium size rooms.  The soy wax used in the candles we sell gives off a lighter fragrance than many commercial candles which rely on additives and harmful chemicals to give off a stronger scent.  If a stronger scent is desired for a larger room, a larger multi wick candle is recommended.  


Wax Melt Tips:

Wax melts can be used in any electric warmer approved for wax melt use.  Please check with documentation of warmer to ensure proper usage to prevent injury or damage to device or surroundings.

Wax melts can be reused multiple times.  Discard when less than 1/2" of wax remains.

Even though most warmers are now electric, they should never be used unattended.  

Keep out of reach of children/pets as wax is hot and can cause injuries/burns.